The GRIT Airbox™ is a traditionally styled hockey bag that breathes! The design is so simple and the benefits so obvious, it’s a wonder it took us this long to create it. The unique crossover construction involves sewing polyester webbing over nylon mesh to create a bag that is very strong and vents in all directions. Inside the bag there are dividers and pockets that provide organization for gear and accessories. Included in the bag is a cooler sleeve for beverages.
- 360° air dry feature.
- Insulated cooler sleeve.
- Durable nylon mesh and webbing exterior.
- Removable divider assembly.
- Skate mat.
- Two interior accessory pockets.
- i.d card slot for player name and team logo.
- One Grit AirBox Carry Bag.
Constructed of a tough breathable nylon mesh, the AirBox allows air to travel in all directions to use the least amount of effort to dry your equipment. By having a lot of air to dry your equipment, this will help fight bacteria from building up which is what causes the smell and breaks down your gear quicker.
- Removable storage compartment dividers allow you to organize your equipment.
- Reinforced mat for your skates to protect your blades and your bag.
- Flexible zipper in the middle for any extra items such as your socks or tape and wax.
- The base of the bag is water resistant for those dirty dressing rooms.
- Also included is an Insulated beverage holder with a carry case.
- Customization is available with a sleeve for company or team logos.
- Carry Bag.
90-day warranty from the original date of purchase, against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage (IE: scuffs, scrapes or snags) from regular use or damage caused from improper set up of the bag. Warranty is void if signs of misuse are detected. Warranty is void if bag has been altered or added to. Grit Inc. will supply the parts to repair or replace defective product at their sole discretion. Warranty is VOID if frame breaks when used as a seat or to support weight.