The Air Relax Leg Recovery System delivers a dynamic compression covering the quads, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, lower back, and adductors. The Air RELAX Recovery system features a portable, lightweight design and easy to use functions that can be used in the convenience of your home.
- Professional Massage Therapy at Home.
- Helps relieve knee problems, swelling leg, tension, and cramps.
- Improves blood & lymphatic system circulation.
- Sports Recovery.
- One Air Relax Leg Recovery System.
- 110V U.S. Version machine/pump.
- Right & Left Leg Sleeves.
- English Manual.
- BILLING, CREDIT CARD and SHIPPING ADDRESSES must all MATCH. If you require shipping to an address that does not match your billing address, pay via PAYPAL. Call us if you prefer to pay via eTransfer.
- Ships from CANADA.
- Unable to return open box items do to sanitary reasons. Final Sale if the shrink wrap is damaged or removed.
Your Choice of:
- Leg Sleeve Size.
- Air Relax Carry Case Bag (optional). Save $30 when you purchase the Air Relax system with the Carry Bag.
- Air Relax Recovery Arm Sleeve (optional).
- Air Relax Shorts (optional).
- Air Relax Airfoot (optional).
5 Key Benefits of The Air Relax:
- Reduce Sorenes.
- Improved Circulation.
- Improved Flexibilit.
- Immunity Boost.
- Improved Sleep.
The system is a digitally controlled operation cycle, featuring A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels. It includes : 110-120V machine/pump, right & left leg sleeves, and English Manual.
- Professional Massage Therapy at Home. Sports Recovery, Helps relieve knee problems, swelling leg, tension, and cramps. Improves blood & lymphatic system circulation.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
Leg Sleeves Size Guide: measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel. LEG SLEEVE SIZE
- SIZE 2 • INSEAM 26"-30" • UPPER THIGH CIRCUMFERENCE 27" • HEIGHT 5’ 3”-5’7”
- SIZE 3 • INSEAM 30"-34" • UPPER THIGH CIRCUMFERENCE 27" • HEIGHT 5’8”-6’1”
- SIZE 4 • INSEAM 34"-38"+ • UPPER THIGH CIRCUMFERENCE 27" • HEIGHT 6’2”+
- NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer sleeve. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.
- Air Relax LEG EXTENDERS are available if your leg circumference is larger. REVIEW THEM HERE.
- All sizes include a full-length zipper for easy-on, with a velcro top.
- The toes on the leg sleeves are open to accomocate customer's with extra large feet.
- Constructed of durable nylon.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V.
- Power Consumption: 30W.
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch.
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute.
Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or new the site of application. Do not use this product if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acute pulmonary edema.
- Acute infections.
- Episodes of pulmonary embolism.
- Acute thrombophlebitis.
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis).
- Blood Clots.
- Where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable at or in the vicinity of the treatment application because of lesions or tumors.
- Bone fractures or dislocation at or in the vicinity of treatment application.
- Open wounds or inflammation at the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
Air Relax Warranty Policy 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty