Aluminum or Galvanized Steel pre-fabricated OUTDOOR dasher board systems are manufactured to your precise specifications, with the highest quality materials. These boards can be customized to suit your needs and will stand up to the harshest weather conditions. Our system is fully welded for strength and durability (not mechanically fastened). Solid durability and built with quality materials.
OUTDOOR DASHER BOARDS
- These boards may be installed on our unique elevation plates, when a sport tile is used, to allow for expansion and contraction of the tiles.
- Available in 5" and 6" wide panels.
- Designed with the higest quality materials and built to last.
- Full welded design.
- Our outdoor series of Dasher Boards are designed to satisfy customers with all types of requirements. Whether it's for inline hockey or ice hockey, our boards will suit your needs.
- Available in 2", 3", 4", 5", and 6" wide panels.
- Aluminum or Galvianized Steel construction.
- Fully welded design.
- Panels may be powder coated any color.
- The upper containment options are fencing or acrylic glass.
- Cap rail is UV stabilized high density polyethylene.
- Board facing and kick plate may be either 1/4″ or 3/8″ thick high impact fiberglass.
- See "INSTRUCTIONS" below for a QUOTE with shipping.
INSTRUCTIONS - FOR AN OFFICIAL QUOTE WITH SHIPPING
To PUCHASE or obtain an OFFICIAL QUOTE with shipping, answer the following questions and submit your responses to our EMAIL:
- OUTDOOR RINK
- Billing information (including name, company, billing address & phone):
- Shipping information (including name, shipping address & phone):
- Confirmation that the shipping location is a business or home delivery:
- Confirmation if you have a shipping dock or forklift at the shipping location:
- Rink Size (length x width):
- How many player access gates do you require:
- How many large double leaf equipment gates do you require:
- Do you want us to include the removal and disposal of the existing dasher boards (if applicable):
- If so, please describe the existing structure of the dasher boards and include any pictures that you may have:
- Would you like galvanized steel or aluminum panels:
- Would you like boxes (player, penalty or timekeeper), or just the boards themselves:
If yes to the above, what is your desired box configuration:
Are back walls required, or just divider walls to separate the boxes?
If back walls are required, would you like chain link installed on them?
Box Dimensions (length and depth):
Player Boxes (length and depth):
Penalty Boxes (length and depth):
Time Keepers Boxes (length and depth):
- Do you require backer panel (so the backs of the boards look finished with plastic like the front of the boards):
- Upper containment - acrylic or chain link Fencing (Galvanized or Black Vinyl Coated):
- Containment Height required (for each of the following areas)
Ends and radii:
Player box side:
Spectator side (side opposite the player boxes):
- Are the new boards to be installed on a refrigerated floor, concrete slab, apron slab or a perimeter curb:
- Please offer any further information that will help us provide you an accurate quote: