Iron Sleek Drop in Rinks are an easy solution to build a durable hockey rink. Everything is included and with their use of steel supports, they are designed to last for years. These engineered solid poly boards simply drop into the steel support brackets. Our unique steel drop-in brackets keep things simple ultra simple. No drilling required, yet these boards are rigidly attached to the steel supports through the brilliance of the design. Drop in Rinks are fully adjustable with simple adaptations for hard courts.
Solid, compact and incluedes everything you need to build your rink of dreams.
Skip the Guesswork and turn an expert job into a fun winter skating rink project...then get out there and create family memories!
- One Iron Sleek Drop In Rink Kit.
- SOLID Poly Boards.
- Iron Sleek STEEL Hard Court brackets (one per section).
- 3/8 by 8" galvanize steel ground pins for securing bracket into lawn.
- 4 Corner Rounds.
- Blue Rink Topper is provided to cover the entire rink perimeter.
- Ice rink liner that is at least 5 feet larger in length and width of the rink kit purchased.
- A resurfacer for rink maintenance.
- This item requires shipment via freight carrier.
- Yellow Kick Plate Base 4" tall by 1/2 thick solid poly for enhanced yellow at the ice edge and for liner protection.
- Rink Cove to cushion and protect your liner bottom.
- Upgrade Liner to String Reinforced (reduces the risk of tear).
Build your own backyard ice rink with Iron Sleek’s engineered Drop In Rink products. These all inclusive kits feature innovative hockey boards and top of the line rink liners. Drop in Rinks steel brackets even have simple adaptations for hard court surfaces such as sporting pads, driveways, pavers or mixed surfaces. These rinks provide incredible durability and a sleek design allowing for functionality and ease of storage in the off-season.
- ½ inch thick solid UV treated plastic panels for a more professional board with a more professional look and feel.
- The ingenious slide in side connectors are made of rust proof galvanized steel.
- The slide in connectors are catches for easy board drop in and also provide additional strength.
- Lightweight 2 foot segments will provide you with substantial support against expanding water while a hockey-like rebound for pucks.
- Two foot boards easily adapt to the realities of wavy ground.Includes the components required to build a backyard rink.
- Where other solutions are bulky, lack versatility, and are not cosmetically appealing this system creates a successful and attractive rink with a clean finished look.
- This system will accomdate 8 to 9 inches of pitch.
- Brackets are specifically engineered for building backyard ice rinks and to blend in with the rink enclosure.
- Steel-construction brackets provide the necessary strength to support the force of water and ice.
- The brackets are rigid yet compact allowing for ease of shipping and off-season storage.
- Utilizes high-quality 6 mil Co-Poly tri-layer ice rink liner (perfect for making ice rinks).
- Drop In Rinks take an expert job and make it easier for everyone to install.
These come standard with all drop in rinks by Iron Sleek. Corner rounds keep pucks in play and enhance the aesthetics of your rink. No measuring or planning for a rounded corner… just drop in the round section!
STEEL SUPPORT BRACKETS
Solid Steel supports that endure the brittle cold. Outdoor rinks live in the harshest of environments and this why we use steel supports. Steel is tough, durable and does not crack like other materials can in subzero winter weather! Steel is up to 100 times stronger than plastic and is compact for ease of storage. With a Drop in Rink, you receive our streamlined blue powder coated steel supports for every 2 feet of rink, along with a pin to lock them down. This provides twice the amount of supports in comparison to other rink kit products on the market!
A compact system with easy to manage 2 foot boards. Steel Brackets are nearly 20x more compact than plastic and up to 100 times stronger. The boards nest into one another and the heavy duty brackets do the same.
See our VIDEO tab to see how simple it is to assemble your Drop In Rink!
GET AN OFFICIAL QUOTE
To receive an official quote with shipping, we REQUIRE the following information. HELP US...HELP YOU.
- Your requested lengh x width (in 2 ft increments):
- First and Last Name:
- Phone Number:
- Billing information:
- Shipping information (if different):
- Confirmation that the shipping location is a business or home delivery:
- Confirmation if you have a shipping dock or forklift at the shipping location:
- Submit your responses to our xHockeyProducts Canada EMAIL (click).