The SportsScreen Custom Power or Manual Rollup Shooting Tarp allows you to practice your hockey skills while protecting your garage door and vehicles from costly damage all year round. If you require a exact custom size, we can help! SportScreens can be custom made up to 16 feet wide x 8’6″ feet high. If added height is required, please consider our two foot extension piece (purchased separately).
- Same great SportScreen quality!
- Custom width will fit your area perfectly.
- Both the manual and power options are available.
- Includes Goalie Shooting Tarp.
- Use REAL PUCKS!
- One SportsScreen Custom POWER or MANUAL Rollup Shooting Tarp.
- One Shooting Target.
- Use REAL PUCKS! Made of an extremely durable, industrial strength material capable of stopping shots as hard and fast as the Pros!
- Work on your wrist shot accuracy and slap shot speed while protecting your garage door and vehicles from costly damage.
- Easy to use and suitable for all ages, enabling everyone from kids to pros to shoot pucks all day long.
- Great for warming up prior to games, practices and tryouts.
- May be used all year round - don't let the changing weather affect your game.
- Much quieter to shoot against the mesh than against a door or board.
- Accommodate most garage doors up to 102″ (8'6") in height.
- Get peace of mind knowing your loved ones are not playing in busy streets and are safely exercising and improving their hockey skills from the comfort of your own driveway.
The SportScreen Power Rollup Shooting Tarp:
- POWER AUTOMATION! - Rolls up and out of the way in only eighteen seconds at the touch of a button!
- Great for mounting on single to single & 1/2 car garages.
- Great for mounting in basements or inside garages.
- Mounting bracket can project up to 6″ off wall.
The SportScreen Manual Rollup Shooting Tarp:
- Easily installs in less than 30 minutes.
- Rolls up in less than 20 seconds with Hand Crank.
- Includes Goalie Target.
If you require a custom size SportScreen we can help! SportScreens can be custom made up to 18 feet wide x 8’6″ feet high. If added height is required, please consider our two foot extension piece (purchased separately).
**Note: Screens between 16′ and 18′ will have a slight deflection in the middle. This does not affect performance, however will have a slight sag in the middle of the headroll.