This is the ultimate solution to divide your hockey rink! Cross-Ice hockey is now an established concept throughout Canada (IP model) and the US (ADM model). By having kids participate in cross ice hockey it allows them to enjoy the game more and enhance their skills more rapidly in a smaller environment. There is certainly no better value then that of an aluminum divider system.
- No tools required.
- Light weight aluminum with Interlocking design for quick/easy set ups and take downs.
- Radius corners allow for a faster puck play.
- Push button release mechanism to open the gate from either side of the divider.
- Complies with Hockey Canada’s cross-ice divider standard.
- Easy to set up, store and use!
- One Aluminum Rink Divider system.
- Built with the highest standard 3” deep x 40” high frame with twin slide in connectors.
- Mill finish aluminum frames.
- One powder coated steel storage cart complete with rubber caster wheels.
- One 30" wide pass through gate with upgraded push button release.
- White 1/4" board facing on both sides.
- Complete with four (4) radius panels.
- Push button release mechanism on the gate to allow for ease of opening from either side of the divider.
- See "INSTRUCTIONS" below for a QUOTE with shipping.
Your Choice of:
- One 85' or 100' Wide Aluminum Rink Divider.
- Yellow or Gold 1/4" Kick Plate.
- Red, blue, yellow, black or green 1/2" cap rail INCLUDED.
- Completely customizable to your EXACT rink width specifications.
- 8 x 95” (100 lbs) Straight Panels with Male/Female slide connectors (Part A). The maximum marketing area for vinyl graphics is 88" x 32".
- 1 x 95” (125 lbs) Straight Panel with 30” access gate, Male/Female slide connectors (Part B).
- 1 x 45” (45 lbs) Straight Panel with Female slide connectors (Part C).
- 4 x 75” (40 lbs) Radius Panels (Part D).
- 2 x 21” Rubber Tarp Strap (Part E not shown).
- 1 x (165 lbs) Powder Coated Steel Storage Cart (Part F).
- Weights are approximate.
SHIPPING VIA FREIGHT
This item requires shipment via freight carrier. You may checkout by selecting Shipping Billed Separately and we will get back to you with the best shipping rate available to us.
Aluminum Rink Dividers are perfect to set up cross Ice Hockey games as well as divider the ice surface for associations to use both sides of the rinks with different younger teams. By having kids participate in cross ice hockey it allows them to enjoy the game more and enhance their skills more rapidly in a smaller environment. The differences in skill-development opportunities with cross-ice or half-ice hockey are significant: players receive five times more passes and take six times more shots. They’re called on to have to make more decisions more quickly, and are overall more engaged in the game. This is the perfect set-up for Hockey Canada and Hockey USA Initiation-aged (tyke) players receiving age-appropriate programming on cross-ice or half-ice surfaces.
- Mill Finish Aluminum Frame.
- Fully welded construction.
- No more temporary foam or pylon type dividers that are constantly being dislodged and stopping
- Maximum durability with a tough built construction just like real Dasher boards.
- Interlocking panel design allows for quick and easy set ups and take downs with NO tools required.
- Radius corners allow for a faster puck play.
- 3" Deep by 40" high frame with twin slide in connectors.
- Comes standard with a 1/2" cap rail in either red or blue.
- Comes standard with a .220" white board facing on both sides to give a nice clean look (thicker .375" is an option).
- Included is one standard 30" wide gate for access to both sides of play.
- Our newest feature incorporates a push button release mechanism on the gate to allow for ease of opening from either side of the divider.
- Also included is one powder coated steel storage cart complete with caster wheels for easy removal and storage.
- May be custom made to fit your EXACT requirements.
- Meets Hockey Canada and USA Hockey initiation-aged players cross-ice or half-ice surfaces standards.
INSTRUCTIONS - FOR AN OFFICIAL QUOTE WITH SHIPPING
To PUCHASE or obtain an OFFICIAL QUOTE with shipping, answer the following questions and submit your responses to our EMAIL:
- The width of the arena in feet:
- Your colour choice for the cap rail:
- Yellow or gold kickplate colour (if option is chosen):
- Business or association name (if applicable):
- Billing information (including name, billing address & phone):
- Shipping information (including name, shipping address & phone):
- Confirmation that the shipping location is a business or home delivery:
- Confirmation if you have a shipping dock or forklift at the shipping location: