Aluminum or Galvanized Steel pre-fabricated dasher board systems are manufactured to your precise specifications, with the highest quality materials. Our system is fully welded for strength and durability (not mechanically fastened). These lightweight and flexible, dasher boards are perfect for new builds or retrofitting a current facility. Solid durability and built with quality materials.
- Available in 5" and 6" wide panels.
- Designed with the higest quality materials and built to last.
- Full welded design.
- Shielding system may be supported (stanchion), or seamless glass utilizing FlexPost.
- Fluish mounted shielding syste may be installed on all aluminum and galvanized steel designs.
- See "INSTRUCTIONS" below for a QUOTE with shipping.
INDOOR ALUMINUM DASHER BOARDS
- Ideal for conversion facilities.
- Proven quality.
- Perfect for professional and community level rinks and arenas.
- Panels may be powder coated any colour if desired.
INDOOR GALVANIZED STEEL DASHER BOARDS
- These boards are suitable for all levels of hockey and the design of choice for many community level rinks.
- Ideal for facilities where conversions are not an issue.
- Hot dipped galvanized coated after welding, for corrosion resistance.
INSTRUCTIONS - FOR AN OFFICIAL QUOTE WITH SHIPPING
To PUCHASE or obtain an OFFICIAL QUOTE with shipping, answer the following questions and submit your responses to our EMAIL:
- INDOOR RINK OR ARENA
- Billing information (including name, company, billing address & phone):
- Shipping information (including name, shipping address & phone):
- Confirmation that the shipping location is a business or home delivery:
- Confirmation if you have a shipping dock or forklift at the shipping location:
- Rink Size (length x width):
- Indoor or outdoor rink:
- How many player access gates do you require:
- How many large double leaf equipment gates do you require:
- Do you want us to include the removal and disposal of the existing dasher boards (if applicable):
If so, please describe the existing structure of the dasher boards and include any pictures that you may have:
- Would you like galvanized steel or aluminum panels:
- Would you like boxes (player, penalty or timekeeper), or just the boards themselves:
If yes to the above, what is your desired box configuration:
Are back walls required, or just divider walls to separate the boxes?
If back walls are required, would you like chain link installed on them?
Box Dimensions (length and depth):
Player Boxes (length and depth):
Penalty Boxes (length and depth):
Time Keepers Boxes (length and depth):
- Do you require backer panel (so the backs of the boards look finished with plastic like the front of the boards):
- Upper containment - Tempered Glass, Acrylic or Chain Link Fencing (Galvanized or Black Vinyl Coated):
- Tempered Glass or Acrylic Height required (for each of the following areas)
Ends and Radii:
Player Box Side:
Shielding Installation – Supported/Seamless/FlushMount FlexPost:
Ends and Radii:
Player Box Side:
- Are the new boards to be installed on a refrigerated floor, concrete slab, apron slab or a perimeter curb:
- Please offer any further information that will help us provide you an accurate quote: