The Shot Blockers skate protection is like nothing else on the market and has been approved for use in the NHL by the director of hockey operation. The Shotblocker offers a custom fit for each and every skate on the market to provide you with total skate protection to keep your feet are safe and sound.
- Feather light.
- Custom molded to fit your skate for maximum protection!
- One Pair of Shot Blocker XT Pro.
- Note: Shotblocker XT Pro and Lite are custom molded to fit your skate for maximum protection! If we don't have your skate mold on file, you'll need to select "My skates are NOT listed - Send me a CUSTOM MOLD KIT" on the drop-down menu as we require a mold of your skates.
Total skate protection making sure your feet are safe and sound: The Shot Blocker XT Pro is custom fit for each and every skate on the market. Shot blocking has never been easier with skate protection from Exterior Skate Protection’s Shot Blocker XT Pro, and broken feet will be a thing of the past. Shotblockers now offers the only custom fitted exterior skate protection in the world. The brand has grown to keep NHL all-stars like Zdeno Chara, P.K. Subban, and Drew Doughty safe and performing at the highest level.
- Whether you want total skate protection or selected skate protection, there is finally an answer to the significant increase of foot injuries.
- The Shot Blockers skate protection is like nothing else on the market and has been approved for use in the NHL by the director of hockey operations for the NHL.
- Made of a polypropylene-graphite composite that has been used for many years to make orthotics.
- The aim of the Shot Blocker is to protect feet without affecting performance.
- The Shot Blocker XT, XT Lite and XT Pro offer a solution for every level of player and is recommended for anyone over the age of twelve.
- The unique hinge design of the Shot Blocker XT tongue protects the top of the foot and front of the ankle without the player or observer noticing it’s there.
- With the trend of foot injuries in the NHL increasing significantly in the past 2-3 years, this product was developed to be light weight, while having an ultra shock resistant foot/ankle guard system that can be fitted to any skate without affecting the performance of the athlete.
Shot Blocker XT Pro:
- Full hockey skate protection.
- Feather light.
- Custom molded to fit your skate.
- 2mm thick.
- Made of an extremely durable copolyester thermoplastic.
WHY USE FOOT PROTECTION?
- "The use of foot guards seems to be trending up as more and more players are being asked to block shots." The Hockey Writers
- 11% of hockey injuries occur in the foot.
- 25 Pounds is the amount of pressure it takes to break the small bones in your body.
- 26 Bones are in each of our feet.
- 6-8 Weeks is the typical time is takes for a stress fracture to heal.
We will provide the CUSTOM MOLD KIT for FREE...the addition fee covers the cost of shipping both ways. The process is simple to do and it saves you having to send your skates to us. "This product is by far the best protection in the shot blocking protection market. I would recommend them to any D-man, penalty killer or player in general."
- Pat O'Neill - Equipment Manager, Vancouver Canucks
"Great product and wish more of our players would use them. Trainers and equipment managers need to know about this product."
- Pete Rogers - Head Equipment Manager, Nashville Predators